Relook an interior with bespoke furniture on the Côte D’Azur | Kogayon feat. B
Relook an interior with a Bespoke Furniture collection. Who hasn’t spent a lot of time recently looking at our own 4 walls and doing some DIY? In fact one of the only things we have been able to do in 2020/1 is home remodelling.
Today we bring you local entrepreneurs B and Kristina who have a whole new take on interior design. In a time where one size no longer fits all, we want and need to be surrounded by lovely things, lovely thoughts and lovely people.
Listen in to B from Kogayon as she share their exciting first steps into the furniture world, changing our homes for the better.
LISTEN IN AS WE CHAT WITH B FROM KOGAYON
- Kogayon does bespoke furniture and tailored upholstery. They specialise in the relook interiors .
- Our guest this week particularly loves art history and being outdoors in the Riviera.
- B’s top Netflix tip- just finished Stranger Things and found it very unique!
- B believes that patience is key in business, try to be persistent and diversify!
- B’s book recommendation is reading Of Mice and Men to her children – they love it.
CONTACT OUR GUEST Thanks to Kogayon and B. If you are looking to relook an interior with bespoke furniturere design, remodel and update your interior why not check out the furniture range at Kogayon.
They would love to hear from you, here’s a couple of ways to connect with them : Website Email and as mentioned you an visit their showroom in Bar Sur Loup by appointment. It really helps our guests if you share or comment on their episode 🙂
THE RIVIERA FIREFLY FACEBOOK INTEREST GROUPS
- Cote d’Azur Living https://www.facebook.com/groups/cotedazurliving
- Business Support Club https://www.facebook.com/groups/fireflycocoon/
- Finding your way is a podcast for those going through some of life’s transitions and challenges as one reaches mid life ..
SERIES 6 on the RIVIERA FIREFLY IS SPONSORED BY KIDOOLAND.
Get our French Economy boosted #staylocal #buylocal #supportlocal #cotedazurfrance. We do not charge our guests anything for all the work and costs associated with producing the podcast. Each episode takes over 4 hours to put together and then market. All costs are covered through sponsorship.
This episode was brought to you by KidooLand The Little English School on the French Riviera. Running classes and holiday camps for children age 0-16 years and workshops for grown ups too including Yoga, Pilates and conversation! In 2018 we expanded and opened The Loft a great addition to the annexe and in 2019 opened KidooVillage. 2020 saw the launch of the Academy as part of KidooLand online. Find us : Vallauris, Villeneuve Loubet Village and pop ups in Valbonne with www.kidooland.com and Online classes and courses www.kidooland.online
If you have a business and would like to be involved in a sponsorship campaign. Please get in touch.
#anglais #stagevacances #sophiaantipolis #positiveeducation #southoffrance #bilingual #villeneuveloubet #vallauris #cotedazur #socialbubble #children #englishlearning #private #stagesvacances #international #summer #vip #kidooland #cotedazurfrance #summercamp #design #furniture #bespoke #Kogayon