Adapting a business during the pandemic in Provence
Tours and Tasting with Azur Wine Tours feat. Peter Wear
Pandemic wine tour France. Peter Wear from Azur Wine Tours joins us on the podcast today to chat all things wine. We cover the early days from his life in the UK via his sliding doors moment that led to a life in tourism and of course what then brought him down here to the South of France . The pandemic has been a particularly challenging period for all tourism and events globally but especially in the South of France, which is one of the reasons the French Riviera Firefly is providing a free spotlight on our local businesses and friends.
Please do listen in to the podcast episode and get in touch with Peter to organise a wine tour which can either be in your home or as soon as businesses are able to take guests and visitors again on a visit with Azur Wine Tours. Local business needs us all right now so let’s all do a part to support them and the business pivot during the pandemic and how a wine tour in France can be done when at home is a brilliant idea.
DURING OUR CHAT WITH PETER WEAR WE DISCOVER:
- How he worked his way into Tourism and his sliding doors moment that led to a career in wine.
- What brought Peter to the French Riviera in the first place and what tourism means to him.
- Azur Wines Tours and how they are working through and promoting pandemic wine tourism.
- Wine tasting experiences in your villa, apartment or office (“le after work!”) during the pandemic
- Online experiences & virtual tours – how to do wine tours from home in France during the pandemic.
- Peter highly recommended Ken Follett, and is currently reading Column of Fire.
CONTACT OUR GUEST
#CotedAzurFrance #vidivino #azurwinetours #azurwines #tourism #frenchriviera #winetours #vineyard
Did you enjoy hearing about the Pandemic and how local business is pivoting wine tourism in France ? Do you have a story to share ? If so then do get in touch with us to share your story.
Welcome to the Riviera Firefly podcast sponsored by KidooLand your childcare solution for safe summer fun, Playgroup Kindergarten and Forest school . In series 6 we chat to local entrepreneurs and see how 2021 is playing out for them. How business is changing and what they are doing to face off the pandemic.
Here are some other links to podcasts that you might enjoy :
- Diving and exploring the big blue Mediterranean sea with Alex Diamond Diving.
- Enjoy a day out by the sea in Mandelieu La Napoule with Danni Wing Desombre
- Historical visits with a diference in Bar Sur Loup and Nice and Italy with Robert Levitt
Get our French Economy boosted #staylocal #buylocal #supportlocal #cotedazurfrance
SPONSORED BY KIDOOLAND.
This episode was brought to you by KidooLand The Little English School on the French Riviera. Running classes and holiday camps for children age 0-16 years and workshops for grown ups too including Yoga, Pilates and conversation!
In 2018 we expanded and opened The Loft a great addition to the annexe and in 2019 opened KidooVillage. 2020 saw the launch of the Academy as part of KidooLand online. Find us : Vallauris, Villeneuve Loubet Village and pop ups in Valbonne with www.kidooland.com and Online classes and courses www.kidooland.online
#anglais #stagevacances #sophiaantipolis #positiveeducation #southoffrance #bilingual #villeneuveloubet #vallauris #cotedazur #socialbubble #children #englishlearning #private #stagesvacances #international #summer #vip #kidooland #cotedazurfrance #summercamp
OUR FACEBOOK INTEREST GROUPS
- Cote d’Azur Living over 11,000 local members on hand for support and connections
- Business Support Club the Riviera Firefly Cocoon for small businesses
- Finding your way is a podcast for those going through some of life’s transitions and challenges as one reaches mid life ..