La Box Artisanale | Setting up a new business |
feat. mumpreneur Yasmine Demayo
Gift a fresh graze box platter. Do you need a breakfast surprise for a friend or a treat for yourself for a birthday brunch delivery or just a break from 24/7 cooking in a pandemic then La Box Artisanale could be for you. 2020 was a big year for La Box Artisanale our guest Yasmine Demayo who shares her story with us today. In a pandemic she had a baby and also set up her food biz. This is a food business that works well in a pandemic and also alongside being a mum. Listen in to get inspired and find out how you can get a break from your kitchen and order brunch!
WE TALK WITH YASMINE DEMAYO FROM LA BOX ARTISANALE
We all have sliding doors moments where we can go left or right. Having a baby and living through a pandemic can certainly give you pause for thought and make you want to change direction. Yasmine shares her story on what happened to make her pivot and change direction into fresh platters and graze boxes.
Here are some highlights
- Her goal for this year is to come up with more creative fresh graze box platters for people to enjoy.
- Yasmine loves the large English speaking community in the riviera and being out in the nature here.
- She recently binged on netflix the series – “This is Us” and loved it and so do we !
- Yasmine recommends using social media now more than ever , check out her Insta she does it really well.”Blissful Birth Expert” all about motherhood and birth.
CONTACT OUR GUEST
If you would like to offer a gift to someone why not a fresh graze box platter ? Yasmine Demayo and the team at La Box Artisanale are on hand to create that perfect surprise delivery for a friend or special family member. By supporting small business and choosing local you are also helping our community here on the French Riviera.
CHECK OUT OUR RIVIERA FIREFLY FACEBOOK INTEREST GROUPS
- Cote d’Azur Living https://www.facebook.com/groups/cotedazurliving
- Business Support Club https://www.facebook.com/groups/fireflycocoon/
- Finding your way is a podcast for those going through some of life’s transitions and challenges as one reaches mid life ..
SERIES 6 on the RIVIERA FIREFLY IS SPONSORED BY KIDOOLAND.
Get our French Economy boosted #staylocal #buylocal #supportlocal #cotedazurfrance. We do not charge our guests anything for all the work and costs associated with producing the podcast. Each episode takes over 4 hours to put together and then market. All costs are covered through sponsorship 🙂
This episode was brought to you by KidooLand The Little English School on the French Riviera. We run classes and holiday camps for children age 0-16 years and workshops for grown ups too including Yoga, Pilates and conversation! In 2018 we expanded and opened The Loft a great addition to the annexe and in 2019 opened KidooVillage. 2020 saw the launch of the Academy as part of KidooLand online. Find us : Vallauris, Villeneuve Loubet Village and pop ups in Valbonne with www.kidooland.com and Online classes and courses www.kidooland.online
If you have a business and would like to be involved in a sponsorship campaign. Please get in touch.
#anglais #stagevacances #sophiaantipolis #positiveeducation #southoffrance #bilingual #villeneuveloubet #vallauris #cotedazur #socialbubble #children #englishlearning #private #stagesvacances #international #summer #vip #kidooland #cotedazurfrance #summercamp #grazebox