In this Riviera Firefly Episode 11 Antonia talks with Tracy Leonetti “Leonetti Business Services” (lbsinfrance.com). If you are thinking about moving to France, setting up a company or becoming a French citizen you need to listen to this!
What to expect from the programme
- Childhood memories on the buses
- Tracy talks about her background (the UK version of the ASSEDIC civil service in the UK)
- Visit Lac de Vens, Lac Boreon for fishing ..Lac St Cassien Lac St Croix..
- LBS helps auto entrepreneurs, micro enterprises, carte vitale, car registration, carte de secours, naturalisation process , troubleshooting
- If you are moving to France what documents must you bring with you..
- Taking the language test for French citizenship .. tips and what to expect
- CFLEC Frances Osborne runs preparation classes for the test.
- What level of French do we need to pass B1?
- Ways to improve your French ?
- Networking Riviera Business Club, Professional Women’s Network
- Life Leverage – Rob Moore full of golden nuggets..
- Podcasts and Audible using time efficiently ? we share some of our favourites to listen to in the kitchen, gardening, household tasks!
- Motto: If at first you don’t succeed try try again! Don’t be put off if something doesn’t work.