WARP| How to stay in France legally after Brexit
feat. Tracy Leonetti LBS in France who shares administration tips for British Expats.
Organise paperwork brexit transition in France. For the British, living in France as a non French national has its challenges. The Brexit transition paperwork in France is a lot of paperwork that needs to be organised. The Carte de Sejour or WARP, French nationality and a driving licence are all important documents that help life in France. Then there are also life events such as buying a house and all the administration that comes with that like sorting out insurance. Tracy Leonetti from LBS in France joins us on the podcast to provide clarity and advice on how to make settling into French life and Côte d’Azur Living as simple as possible.
We first did an interview in March 2017 and so much has happened still including Brexit and now the transition and lots of paperwork. 90 days into the transition period , there are things we need to be thinking about as British expats here in France that need to be dealt with. The WARP is one of them, French nationality is another and driving licence is a third important document to organise.
WE TALK WITH BREXIT TRANSITION and PAPERWORK IN FRANCE FOR EXPATS WITH TRACY LEONETTI
- Tracy’s main recommendation was to NOT fight the paperwork administration process and just go with system, and start with the end in mind!
- Netflix recommendations: She is watching 24, an older but classic series and has started Bridgerton
- While this is a hard time to start a business, Tracy recommends you write down your WHY list to be rock solid on why to start a business.
- Tracy is currently reading One Thing Only and The Magic among many others!
CONTACT OUR EXPAT AND ADMINISTRATION GUEST Thanks to Tracy Leonetti who welcomes your enquiries and questions. She also has a fabulous regular newsletter with tips and key dates that she shares on social media.
SERIES 6 – SUPPORT LOCAL
Welcome to the Riviera Firefly podcast sponsored by KidooLand your childcare solution for safe summer fun, Playgroup Kindergarten and Forest school . The Riviera Firefly is working hard with locals to help restart the economy and promote local businesses. Please do your part and get our French Economy boosted #staylocal #buylocal #supportlocal #cotedazurfrance.
Listen to some of our other episodes :
We hope you enjoy our interviews with local business owners. Do please share and comment as this helps us in google. Here are a few more episodes you might enjoy.
- Vallauris and all things kids with Enfants d’Azur
- Fitness and Nutrition in person and online with Leigh Boden
- Writing a book and enjoying Italy and Seborga with James Vasey
OUR RIVIERA FIREFLY FACEBOOK INTEREST GROUPS
- Cote d’Azur Living https://www.facebook.com/groups/cotedazurliving
- Business Support Club https://www.facebook.com/groups/fireflycocoon/
- Finding your way is a podcast for those going through some of life’s transitions and challenges as one reaches mid life ..
SPONSORED BY KIDOOLAND.
This episode was brought to you by KidooLand The Little English School on the French Riviera. Running classes and holiday camps for children age 0-16 years and workshops for grown ups too including Yoga, Pilates and conversation! In 2018 we expanded and opened The Loft a great addition to the annexe and in 2019 opened KidooVillage. 2020 saw the launch of the Academy as part of KidooLand online. Find us : Vallauris, Villeneuve Loubet Village and pop ups in Valbonne with www.kidooland.com and Online classes and courses www.kidooland.online
#anglais #stagevacances #sophiaantipolis #positiveeducation #southoffrance #bilingual #villeneuveloubet #vallauris #cotedazur #socialbubble #children #englishlearning #private #stagesvacances #international #summer #vip #kidooland #cotedazurfrance #summercamp #Brexit #Cotedazur