Overcoming fears and limiting beliefs to improve fitness and health feat. Sarah Smith
Overcoming fears fitness and health with Sarah Smith the Miss Fit Mentor. Sarah takes us through the journey that led her from Ireland to her current role as a successful 6 figure CEO to a motivational fitness coach. Her past experiences all contribute to her skills and expertise in this domain. Listen in to hear her tips and strategies for learning to shine, improving mindset, accepting and overcoming fears. No matter what business you are in Sarah has some great insights to share .
WE TALK WITH SARAH SMITH
- Going from a broke fitpro to a 6 figure CEO
- Dealing with new challenges
- Her favorite spot in the côte d’azur
- Sarah recently watched Dark and highly recommends it, even though it can be a bit scary!
- How to deal with imposter syndrome – overcoming fears
CONTACT OUR GUEST
If you would like work with a coach to achieve your fitness goals then why not contact Sarah Smith? The Miss Fit Mentor is on hand to design the programme for you. By supporting small business and choosing local you are also helping our community here on the French Riviera. Please do connect with our guest, follow them on social media and leave a comment or review when you find them. Every connection will help #supportlocal.
Website or on social media Facebook Instagram Podcast
THANKS TO OUR SPONSOR KIDOOLAND.
Series 6 on the Riviera Firefly – Get our French Economy boosted #staylocal #buylocal #supportlocal #cotedazurfrance. We do not charge our guests anything for all the work and costs associated with producing the podcast. Each episode takes over 4 hours to put together and then market. All costs are covered through sponsorship
This episode was brought to you by KidooLand The Little English School on the French Riviera. We run classes and holiday camps for children age 0-16 years and workshops for grown ups too including Yoga, Pilates and conversation! In 2018 we expanded and opened The Loft a great addition to the annexe and in 2019 opened KidooVillage. 2020 saw the launch of the Academy as part of KidooLand online. Find us : Vallauris, Villeneuve Loubet Village and pop ups in Valbonne with www.kidooland.com and Online classes and courses www.kidooland.online
If you have a business and would like to be involved in a sponsorship campaign. Please get in touch.
#anglais #stagevacances #sophiaantipolis #positiveeducation #southoffrance #bilingual #villeneuveloubet #vallauris #cotedazur #socialbubble #children #englishlearning #private #stagesvacances #international #summer #vip #kidooland #cotedazurfrance #summercamp #missfitmentor
Other podcasts that you may enjoy include
- La Boxe Artisanale – a delivery of fresh food boxes right here on the French Riviera with Yasmine Delmao
- Overcoming fears and striving forward with fitness and health objectives with Sarah Smith
- Recycle upcycle your pool inflatables and help the environment and local business with Rainbow Revival
THE RIVIERA FIREFLY RECOMMENDS THESE FACEBOOK INTEREST GROUPS
- Cote d’Azur Living https://www.facebook.com/groups/cotedazurliving
- Business Support Club https://www.facebook.com/groups/fireflycocoon/
- Finding your way is a podcast for those going through some of life’s transitions and challenges as one reaches mid life ..