I love it when I meet someone who really makes the living in France dream work. Nick and his wife Lisa epitomise the home in the sun and moving abroad dream. After a holiday in the south of France they saw a sign as they were leaving that said “Why Not make Provence your home” – this served and inspiration for them to do just that.
Learn how after setting up home initially in the Var Nick created a niche business and overcame all the paperwork challenges thrown at him .
Nick is a savvy businessmen and shares why they came to France and how Nick came to DJing. He talks about how he grew and scaled his business and the importance of niching down and protecting your brand..
Favourite places to gig at a wedding include
- Chateau de Robernier in Provence in the Var a fairytale castle.
- Domaine de Blanche Fleur
- Villa & Jardins Ephrussi de Rothschild
- Hotel Cap Ferrat – stunning location
Lighting is important for the ambiance of events and so much better than a ghetto blaster
Places we chat about include the Var in Cotignac ” A year in Provence” style introduction and then Brignolles. Why Mougins is a great location to live – it is near to the sea, the mountains
We cover how to make living in France work, how to meet new people and learn French.
HIS QUOTE “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t–you’re right.” – Henry Ford
CONTACTING OUR GUEST
Contact Nick : +33 (0) 6 80 75 77 32 UKDJSABROAD
#wedding #southoffrance #hotelcapferrat #ukdjsabroad #ephrussi #ukdjsabroad #unepinceedeprovence #50thbirthday #photobooth #soundandlighting #southoffrance #villarental #airbandb
OUR FACEBOOK INTEREST GROUPS
· Cote d’Azur Living https://www.facebook.com/groups/cotedazurliving
- Business Support Club https://www.facebook.com/groups/fireflycocoon/
- Culture Club Riviera https://www.facebook.com/groups/cultureclubriviera
- Teen Riviera https://www.facebook.com/groups/teenriviera/
- Home and Garden Alpes Maritimes https://www.facebook.com/groups/HomeGardenAlpesMaritimes/
- Silver Surfers & Retirees https://www.facebook.com/groups/silversurfersriviera/
OUR SPONSOR IS KIDOOLAND.
In 2018 we expanded and opened The Loft a great addition to the annexe.
This episode was brought to you by KidooLand The Little English School on the French Riviera. Running classes and holiday camps for children age 0-16 years and workshops for grown ups too including Yoga, Pilates and conversation! #anglais #stagevacances #sophiaantipolis #positiveeducation #southoffrance #bilingual
In Vallauris Sophia Antipolis with AdoLand visiting the Côte d’Azur www.kidooland.com
www.rivierafirefly.com Copyright 2017, 2018, 2019