Welcome to our first episode in 2019. As we say in France plein de bonheur et surtout santé -happiness and health. Above all health as this is the most important as someone in a nearby commerce said to me today without that we have nothing.
In this episode I take a moment to reflect on 2018 and why I believe it is important. A quick thought to New Years Resolutions – A Word – or Nothing It’s your choice .
We chat why organising your house is good for the home and the mind.
Our free gift to you is The Survival Guide to the Cote d’Azur [Free Download is available from the Cote d’Azur Living] with details on :
- To relocate or not to relocate?
- Moving to France, from vision to mission • Buying a house
- Settling in: focus on healthcare
Worth a listen / Read
“Tidying Up” on Netflix or read the KonMari Method
Barbara Wilson “Creativity Cycling” .. available on Amazon co written with Tracy Stanley
Tracy Leonetti http://www.womenofcontribution.com/the-pay-it-forward-series-notes-to-my-younger-self-tracy-leonetti/
Previous podcast episodes to listen to:
- Ambassador Llewelyn in (episode 34)
- Barbara Wilson in (episode 33)
- Dorothy Foster in (episode 34)
- Tracy Leonetti (EPISODE 11)
- Rachael Dickens the English Osteopath (Episode 18)
- Gavin Sharpe (episode 47 )
- Faye Villalba Episode (9 and 19)
- Lizzy Parks (episode 6)
- Lucy Di Mora Photo Booth (episode 29)
- Sea Glass in (episode 43)
- Mel from The Clever Kitchen (episode 44)
- Mimosa Matters (episode 16)
Link to these here : http://www.rivierafirefly.com/podcasts/
Thanks for listening anf being part of this journey in 2018 and here’s to 2019.
Good luck in 2019.