Photo Booth fun for events with a difference Firefly chats to Franchise owner Smiley Booth France Lucy DiMora available for Events and Weddings . Highs of running a business, living on the Côte d’Azur, challenges of running a business.
The Holidays are upon us! I’m sure all of us are in charge of at least one holiday party or know someone who will be planning one. Maybe you are in charge of entertainment? That is why I am so excited to have Lucy Di Mora with me today. Lucy is the owner of Smiley Booth Cote d’Azur. Photo Booths are an easy way to add a little festive fun for your next event. Smiley Booth is a franchise specializing in party-ready enclosed photo booths complete with crazy props. There are backgrounds to choose, faces to make, and memories to capture so easily. Lucy is the only Smiley Booth franchise in France. It is a relatively new industry in France, so hop on the trend train and hear all about how Lucy is bringing smiles to the Cote d’Azur.
I want to throw a party now just so I can hire a Smiley Booth. I can imagine just how much fun it would be to crowd in front of the camera with my friends and family. Listen to learn more about Lucy’s business, her life in the Cote d’Azure, and how you can hire Smile Booth for your holiday event.
- The Cote d’Azur feels like home for Lucy and her family.
- Her children know English, Italian, and French.
- Why Franchising Smiley Booth made sense for Lucy.
- Everything you ever wanted to know about a Photo Booth.
- What kinds of parties work well with a Photo Booth.
- Lucy’s best tips for meeting people in the Cote d’Azur.
- The Snowman, The Leopard, and other books by Jo Nesbo
- Challenges of running your own business.
- Social Media experiments for marketing your business.
- The space you need to set up a Booth, as well as your budget.
Mentioned by Antonia..
- Leigh Bodin Fit Nutrition
- Amanda Renar
- Kate Threadgold Massage and Workshops
- Kate Adams Catered Events
- Tiffany Butler www.tbaevents.com
- Vonny Marshall Edwards Episode HERE
- Faye Villalbe Spring Tips Yoga healthy Living
Important links mentioned by our guest
#franchise #smileybooth #wedding #celebration #50th #civ #teenagers #photobooth #cabinephoto #polaroid #mastermind #smallbusiness #partyplanner
COMMUNITY FACEBOOK GROUPS
- Cotedazurliving in facebook all one word for everything about living and visiting the cote d’azur HERE
- Home and Garden ideas HERE
- Business and networking Riviera firefly cocoon. HERE
Download for free A pdf on all the books mentioned in the 10 podcasts in series 1 www.rivierafirefly.com/bookclub.
Our sponsor – This podcast was sponsored by KidooLand the Little English School who have just opened inscriptions for the next holidays for 4-16 year olds KidooLand nicknamed “the little English school” by our clients has a year round premises is set up for the little and big people. We run English activities all year round as well as holiday camps in Vallauris Sophia and Valbonne. With the Ados that we get to explore the Cote d’Azur in great depth .. Mougins, Cannes, Biot and more for cultural and really fun outings and this year we add in community awareness projects.
Riviera Firefly is your online guide to living on and visiting the French Riviera and the Côte d’Azur. We cover topics such as Education for children and adults, Places to visit, Health and lifestyle, hobbies and leisure and have lots of fun here in the Alpes Maritimes. We also talk to inspiring local entrepreneurs and small businesses about how they started their careers in France, dealing with administration and what brought them here in the first place. Topical issues such as Brexit and what this means to expats will also be covered in 2017. Our online directory and magazine can be found on www.rivierafirefly.com
#kidooland #adoland #holidays #cotedazur #cotedazurliving #summercamp #english #france #stagevacances #ecole #mougins #valbonne #antibes #biot #vallauris #cannes
Check out this episode!